Located on the second floor, DenUM’s Employment Services offers support and resources for those seeking employment. All are welcome!
The first step to becoming a client of DenUM’s Employment Services is to attend an Employment Services Orientation which are held on Mondays at 9:00am. Space is limited and offered on a first come, first served basis.
On Tuesdays we have a Resume Workshop at 9:00am. You must first attend the orientation session before attending the resume workshop.
Available Employment Services Include:
- Case Management
- Resume and Cover Letter Preparation
- Career Assessment
- Computer Access
- Copying and Printing Access
- Assistance creating Email Accounts
- Basic Computer Skills Class (By appointment)
- Internet Job Searches
- Telephones and Fax Machine Access
- Free Voicemails
- Professional and Non-Professional Clothing Referrals
- Emily Griffith Haircut Voucher (once every six months)
- Hygiene Products (Every 30 days)
Employment Services Hours: Monday – Thursday 9:00am-Noon